360 Video is immersive video format that puts viewer in the center of the action. Combined with spatial audio, it brings unparalleled experience to end users placing them in the desired environment without need to leave the comfort of their home or office. Companies use 360 video content to provide new and exciting ways of marketing, education and presentation of their products and services to end users and targeted audience. And the best thing is, it can be viewed on virtually any device.
How to view it
360 Videos require special viewer and lead players – YouTube and Facebook have 360 video support implemented for more than two years now and are continuously improving their platforms.
As 360 video can be viewed on virtually any device, here is a short breakdown for each type:
- VR headset: The best way to experience 360 Video is through VR headset, creating immersive experience with minimal or no effort.
- Mobile devices: modern mobile devices employ their gyroscope sensors and strong hardware to provide a window into virtual reality with no need for additional apps or configuration.
- Desktop PC/Laptop: Simply jump to YouTube, Facebook or any other 360 streaming platforms and enjoy a unique experience of 360 Videos, using your mouse and keyboard as a tool to look around.
- Up to 8K resolution playback
- Unparalleled user experience
- First person view experience
- Custom branding
- Postproduction with special 360 video effects
- 2D and 3D graphics and text integration for emphasizing key viewpoints in desired frames
- Drone filming for incredible 360 VR video aerial shots